Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Human Experience (I just saw a beautiful film)


  1. The Human Experience

    www.grassrootsfilms.com/thehumanexperience/
    The Human Experience - The Official Movie Site. © 2007 Grassroots Films. ... This text will be replaced by the flash music player. ABOUT · TRAILER · PICTURES ...


    I just saw this incredibly passionate movie about HEALING and FORGIVENESS and a whole lot more almost TWICE.  My heart is so full with new openings for creativity and Oneness because these YOUNG folk put together one of the most amazing journeys you'll ever want to experience...SEE IT SOON! It's a KEEPER --
    I'm sure I"ll see it many more times throughout rest of my life.

    TELL me what you feel after you see it?
  2. www.amazon.com/The-Human-Experience-Jeffrey.../B0044M2OS6
    We are all searching for answers to the most basic questions: Who are we? Why are we here? Do we really matter? In a world fraught with hostility and violence, ...

    You may also want to see the Azize brothers' Twitter and blog sites -- here's the Twitter one...and I will have to RE-find the blogsite.  (let me know if you find it sooner :)


    And this appearance at a Montana USA campus ministry program

     http://vimeo.com/16719167


    I think I'll leave these links as they are to perhaps make this post easier for you to send to your friends and sites...


    ENJOY,


    Connie

No comments: