Friday, February 4, 2011

Decide to be Happy By Robert Muller

Recently when I attended the conference: - Military Industrial Complex at 50 - I was so grateful for the information and current connections, yet also a bit overwhelmed and quite sad...

I prayed for some light and right away saw this title in the bookcase near the guest bed where I was staying:

- Most of All, They Taught Me Happiness - by Robert Muller

Here is Muller's ending to that book which was such sunshine to my soul and will remain for me an antidote to pessimism and giving up:

"When the moment will come to close my eyes on this beautiful planet, my heart will thank and honor all those who gave me life and warmth of love, and Him who permitted me to devote my earthly sojourn to peace, justice, and the betterment of the human condition...I will depart with the belief that there is no end to the flow of life in the universe, that there is no death but only an unceasing change of worlds.

My conclusion would there be:

Decide to be happy
render others happy
proclaim your joy
love passionately your miraculous life
do not listen to promises
do not wait for a better world
be grateful for every moment of life
switch on and keep on
the positive buttons
in yourself, those marked optimism,
serenity, confidence,
positive thinking, love
pray and thank God every day
meditate - smile - laugh
whistle - sing - dance
look with fascination at everything
fill your lungs and heart with liberty
be yourself fully and immensely
act like a King or Queen unto Death
feel God in your body, mind,
heart, and soul
and be convinced of eternal life
and resurrection.

No comments: